We continued fabrication of the ten battery trays today, and nailed down our battery configuration for installation. Next week we will purchase the ten 80 lb Trojan batteries so that we can double check our clearances before finalizing the installation.
We also finished the installation of the motor by fine tuning the final 1/2 inch aluminum motor support and bolting it to the frame. Fabricating the motor support was difficult since the existing engine compartment structure was neither symmetric nor aligned.
Finally we got the new disc and drum brakes installed and bled. It will be a huge step up from the rusted out rotors we had before.